UPCOMING ENGENIA TRAINING
Bottom line is that the state is requiring EVERYONE who will be running a machine and spraying Engenia/Extendimax or Fexipan to have gone thru training in 2019. Even if you completed training in 2018, you are required to do so AGAIN in 2019 due to the label changes.
- Wichita- February 18th from 9:30-11:30am at the Sedgiwck County Extension office. Please use the attached link to register, https://www.eventbrite.com/e/engenia-training-tickets-56020392502 Password: Engenia2019
- St John- February 26 from 1:30-3:30 at the Annex building near courthouse
- Greensburg- February 28th from 1:30-3:30 at the Twilight Theater
- Upcoming Dicamba Training Webinars- Find out more about the training sessions by visiting, www.engeniastewardship.com
Links to the online webinars we are offering are provided below:
- Monday, February 11 @ 2PM CST
- Wednesday, February 13 @ 10 AM CST
- Friday, February 15 @ 8 AM CST
- Monday, February 25 @ 8 AM CST
You will also be able to navigate to each of these webinars through www.engeniastewardship.com/#/
Labels approved for the 2019 season require dicamba-specific training for anyone who uses a dicamba formulation (Engenia herbicide, XtendiMax® herbicide, FeXapan® herbicide) for over the top applications in dicamba-tolerant soybeans and cotton or on conventional crops, even if the user was trained last year.
Please call if you have any questions and THANK YOU for supporting Engenia.